Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fursona 3 (journal story series)
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:27 PM by nightPhaser.)
RE: Fursona 3 (journal story series)
>> Y'think I should've had PearBear carry pears instead? LOL!

I consider the previous entry the beginning of a departure from the Persona 3 plot/world. From now on, it should be their own story.

17th September, 2007
The LRT car came to a stop smoothly, and passengers left it like ink in water. One particle moved faster than the others, a wolf-man in a shirt and tie, clutching a computer bag close to himself as he weaved himself through the crowd. Shuraim left the station, walked several kilometers to the college, where he gave his class a lecture on connected sets. One of his students, a small mousedeer of a girl who noticed him coming into the class panting and coughing, asked why he doesn't drive, and he said he liked seeing people on trains (which was a half-lie). His way back is often less rushed, and sometimes he calls someone on the phone to say he's on the way home. On this day, at a park where people jogged and children played on swings, he sat down and coughed into a handkerchief. Maybe it was blood he saw on the cloth, maybe it was nothing.

At a school near the park, a young cat with black fur is often the last to get into class. Few of his classmates even bother to glance at him. One of them said hello, and he said hello back. Before the teacher came in, HT flipped through a small book, imagining mighty carriers in low planetary orbit firing volleys of neutrino beams at destroyer fleets. When school was done, he walked himself home, and remembered to renew the hosting for SEES' online presence. He traded a few ringgit for a pack of fried fishballs, and as he ate them on the way home, his thoughts were filled with what he could do once school was over, which is often sooner than anyone thought.

On the other side of the city, Dobb was watching a small, shivering student being told he is an "anak bapuk" by other students. He'll get his share of abuse soon, and the teachers and seniors will, again, think nothing of it. He does have a little cat waiting for him back home, and this thought brings him some comfort, along with the thought that, someday, he will cut himself off from all the ignorance, the bad and the dark, and he find himself as his own person. He was a bit disappointed during lunchtime, when he was told the firing range was still closed for renovation. As he went home, he passed a shop with memorabilia from the last world war, and stood watching something mounted behind the display window, smiling.

In a more well-to-do part of the city, Lalita was at home, shivering and sniffing a bottle of Vicks. She woke up this morning with a fever, but didn't think much of it. She was almost out the door to catch the bus to school, when she felt dizzy and sat down. She didn't know how she missed it, but her parents were home, and her mother felt her neck, and told her she should stay home that day. Her mother made her some soup, and her dad . She asked what they were doing home (her home, that is, since her folks pretty much lived at their offices). The company was under investigation for alleged tainting of their food products, so everyone got the day off. She was later told that her parents set up a weekend break, to take the family to the beach, like how they used to do when she was younger and they were less busy. For the first time in many months, Lalita and her family had dinner together that night.

On a quiet side of the city, a lean beige-furred man watches television on his computer. As Kaynine flipped through the channels, he learned of a major case of bacterial food poisoning traced to various poultry sources which, combined with the puasa month, caused prices of uncontaminated chickens to rise to levels consumer polls say are ridiculous. Nevertheless, the report continued, chicken is still being snapped up in local markets. He glanced at the chicken rice packed in polystyrene that was to be his lunch, and made a face. A co-worker passed him as he stood next to a rubbish bin, and he said: "Seems like I'm fasting as much as you are, Kamal." He got back to work, discussing flight arrangements with the director for a group that managed to get themselves a spot in an international choir competition. He was asked if he ever sang, and Kay merely smiled and said: "Only with friends." Someone called him just before he was leaving the office, and Kay seemed disappointed, but he said he will be okay. Before he got home, he stopped his car on a hill with a view of the cityscape, and watched the ocean of man-made stars spread out before him.

Near midnight, some of them shared cars and drove to a hidden place near the Kuala Lumpur city center. They waited for the hidden hour between days, when they enter a dark mirror of their city, and investigate the warped image of the twin towers.

9 days to Full Moon

Characters
Shuraim - (Hanged Man) Bisclavret [Zio,Pierce,Charm,Wk:Wind,Wp:Chain Axe]
Kaynine - (Star) Procyon [Megido,Hama,-kaja,Wk: Dark,Wp:Rapier]
Dobb - (Death) Barghest [Mudo,Zio,-nda,Wk:Light,Wp:Crossbow]
Delta-HT - (Fortune) Nekomata [Garu,Recarm,Strike,Wk:Elec,Wp: Staff]
Lalita - (Tower) Annunaki [Bufu,Dia,Slash,Wk:Wind,Wp:Twin Daggers]
Vanyo - (Moon) Pan [???]

Tower Of Kundalini
1st Block - Muladhara

Fusion Spells
Dog's Day Of Summer (Procyon+Barghest) - Restores small amount of HP and SP to all allies.
Bewitched (Nekomata+Barghest) - Medium chance to inflict random status effects on all enemies.

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Sep 19, 2007, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: Wed Sep 19, 2007 01:34 AM by Dobb.)
OH NOES! THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!!!!

>Cool,I got a crossbow. Big smile

*Grins*

[Image: Persona_Hero_Banner.jpg]
Fri Sep 21, 2007, 10:18 PM
>> Here's some music to go with the fiction

Adam - Hai (YouTube music)
Hey, c'mon, the first time you heard P3's battle music, you probably thought it was generic hip-pop fodder too. Tongue

Bunga Citra Lestari - Ingkar (YouTube video)
Probably during credits. Lyrics are mildly spoilerish.

>> F3-Dobb's asked to use a gun, but they don't have a license for him. Yet.

18th September, 2007
With a glass of cold fruit-flavoured tea in her hand, Lalita flipped through several channels on television with masterful control of her forefinger.

*click*

...the Ministry of Health has strongly advised Malaysians not to overspend on food during this fasting month, and to consider healthier choices for breaking the fast...

*click*

...ecobiologist Prof. Roslan Marsin of LKIM suggests that perhaps due to abnormal weather patterns cause by global warming, oceanic nutrient distibution has become erratic and are affecting fish hauls. Prof. Roslan is quoted as saying: "However, there is currently no explanation for the rate local fish supply is dropping." The sudden downturn in seafood supply remains a mystery to...

*click*

...Prices of food continue to rise as its local supply dwindles in Malaysia. The government has warned retailers against unreasonable inflation of prices...

*click*

..."I don't understand why they refuse to germinate. This has never happened before." said Ong Wai Koon, owner of 88 Rice Company. The government will increase imports of rice and other produce if local agricultural production continues to fall for reasons yet unknown...

*click*

Lalita turned off the television, and sat back on the sofa. She looked at the empty glass, wet with condensation. She looked at her handphone, and it did not have any messages or missed calls from anyone in SEES. She figured it was probably due to boredom, but she always looked forward to spending the Dark Hour with her Dark Hour friends fighting Dark Hour things like a Dark Hour girl.

She almost wrote that last part down, but didn't think anybody would understand what a song called 'Dark Hour Girl' means.

Then she looked at the clock, seeing that it will be hours until her parents returned. They wouldn't mind her going to bed before they do. They haven't minded it for almost two years now.

She did not sleep well that night, tossing about as her mind refused to rest. In her dream, she walked along a dark path towards a door of light. Before she reached the exit, the doorway melted into a bright puddle, which turned into a Full Moon that she was then standing on. Then the puddle started burning, and her feet caught fire, followed quickly by the rest of her feathered body. As she burned, she heard a voice, a man's voice, speaking in a language she didn't understand. As the fire burned deeper into her, she saw the voice turn into a man-shaped light, and infinity poured through her, and then there was nothing more.

19th September 2007
After school, Lalita and her friends were having lunch at a laksa shop at the food court near where Mei lived. She had some rice-noodle soup instead of laksa, and a glass of iced lime tea. "C'mon, you always have curry laksa." "Not today, Mei."

Vinodh flipped open a newspaper he picked up on the way there. "Get this, says here kids in KL aren't eating as well as they should. 'If this appetite problem is left unchecked, they will suffer from debilitating malnutrition.'"

"That's good to hear."
"How is malnutrition good to hear?"
"Not that part, the part about kids eating less. We have enough fat kids as it is."
"That's cold, ah-Mei."

Lalita's head was between her hands, with her elbows propped on the table. "You okay, Lalita?"

"Rough night."
"It's been like that for a while, hasn't it?"
"Yeah, Lali, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you've been out clubbing."

"Yeah, I had one too many martinis last night."

They just looked at her. Lalita's brows scrunched themselves. She opened up her palms and shrugged. "Guys. Kidding?"

Soon their orders arrived, and while Vinodh attacked his bowl of steaming laksa, Mei took the newspaper. "Check it out, sinkhole swallows villager in Perak."

"Is that supposed to be cool?"
"Of course! Like an inverse proverb. Tanah baham orang."

Lalita had closed her eyes for a moment, hoping to steal a few seconds of sleep, and when she opened them, she saw someone sitting at a circular marbled table nearby, hunched over a bowl of laksa, and slurping it up carefully. The lean, simple-looking young man, with white feathers speckled with grays and greens, seemed to be savouring his meal, and the way he used his chopsticks was artful and conscious.

"Hoi. Tengok apa tu?" Mei glanced from the corner of her eye, and snickered. "Handsome jugak."

"Hish, nothing like that!" Lalita drew up some lime tea, and coughed as some of it went into her windpipe. Vinodh patted her back, as Mei uselessly flapped her hands in panic.

The young man lifted his head, a few strands of noodle slipping into his mouth. He smiled at Lalita, who smiled back with a great embarassment. She said to her friends, with a biting grin, "Let's. Get. Outta. Here." This only made Mei take more time to enjoy her lunch.

She felt like she's seen the boy before, and as much as she felt uneasy about it, she also felt something good settle at the bottom of her mind.

7 days till Full Moon

Characters
Vanyo - (Moon) Pan [Agi,???]

Tower Of Kundalini
1st Block - Muladhara

Fusion Spells
Dog's Day Of Summer (Procyon+Barghest) - Restores small amount of HP and SP to all allies.
Bewitched (Nekomata+Barghest) - Medium chance to inflict random status effects on all enemies.

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Tue Sep 25, 2007, 11:24 PM
>> So, like, the track "Nyx" was on my WinAmp player as song number 444. ^_^;

>> I'm aware that real-time is already overtaking fiction-time by so much, so I guess I'll take it a bit easier and just update this on its own time. I'll still take the Moon phases and any holidays as they would be in real-time, though.

20th September, 2007
Shuraim sat down, panting, on an empty plastic seat on the LRT car. He placed his computer bag over his lap, and leaned back. When he woke up from a nap he didn't realise he was taking, he was relieved to see he didn't miss his station. He was alone but for a tall teenage feline lost in his music, and two small hen-like ladies in bright baju kurung talking to each other on the other side of the train car.

"I swear, people these days."
"What were they fighting over, you said?"
"Popiahs, Endon! Benda itu pun nak merusuh juga."
"I don't believe a popiah is worth getting into a fist fight, Ramlah."

The lady in the pink baju kurung shrugged, shook her head. "At prices like these, maybe they are."
"Zaman moden, kan, kak Ram?"

The sound of a rooster cock-a-doodling came out of Shuraim's pants. The teenager and the ladies looked at Shuraim, then looked elsewhere. He slipped his phone out from his pants pocket, with some difficulty, and read the text message. His thumb typed out a quick reply, and he made a face with every typo he made with shaking fingers. Shuraim was reminded of earlier that day, when he kept dropping his whiteboard marker as he wrote out several axioms for his class.

As he walked to his house, a slow pain was creeping up his right foot, and he considered seeing Dr. Stephen the next day about it. Later that night, he broke fast with Peabo and Kaynine at home, over briyani rice and spiced meats and fruit compote, where they caught up with each other's business.

Elsewhere, HT was placing a dish with scraps of rice and fine fish bones into the sink. A feline woman went into the kitchen, gestured to HT, and started washing the small stack of used dishes and cutlery. "Are you going out tonight?" she asked, in a low clear voice. "No, Mum."

"Will you be studying then? I hope you realise you've got an exam coming soon."
"I know, that's why I'm out with the study group sometimes."
"What kind of study group goes on till past midnight?"
"The one I go to. Mum... we've talked about this so many times. I've even showed you my results, I'm doing fine."
"Well can't your study group wrap up sooner? Or maybe Dad could pick you up next time instead of Mister Kaynine?"
"No. It's okay. Everything's fine." he said, as he went into the bathroom.
"But you're always so tired..." she said, to a closed door, quietly.

Dobb was watching a documentary on the development and usage of the tank during World War II, pointing out each instance where facts were either inaccurate or romanticised or biased to himself. He did this as his computer was uploading a short film which showed a small part of a world where certain events turned out differently. When the documentary was over, he watched his brother sit down in front of the television, pick up a controller and lose himself as a commando moving through a beachfront, mowing down aliens and traitors with bullets and energy beams. He looked at the clock, then at the computer screen, and nodded in satisfaction at how his upload turned out. A ringing sound bounced off the walls in the dining room, and stopped.

"Dobb! Phone for you!"
"Who is it?!"
"How should I kno... uh, it's a boy, says he's your friend!"
"Tell him I'm busy!"

The shouting exchange turned into a lull, inside which Dobb went through myBay for interesting artifacts masquerading as junk to untrained eyes. A bit later, his brother stood next to him, gulping down a glass of orange pop.

"Dad just asked me about that guy who keeps calling you." Dobb looked at his brother. "Well?"

"I told him he's your friend." His brother's canine face smirked. "He is, isn't he?"

Dobb shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."
"So... why does he call you this late?"

Dobb glared. "None of your business."
"Hey, come on."

Dobb pointed to the game machine. "Did you save that?" The screen was flickering, and a strange noise came out of the disc platter of the game machine. His brother went into a mad fumble with buttons and menus, and the television screen turned a cold blue before he pressed the last button.

Someone was selling high-tension cables that used to be hot amongst mountain climbers, and Dobb wondered if it would increase the penetrating power of his weapon. He wore a set of earphones, and music was in his ears as he searched for other treasures.

6 days till Full Moon

Characters
Vanyo - (Moon) Pan [Agi,Ailments,???]

Tower Of Kundalini
1st Block - Muladhara

Fusion Spells

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Sat Sep 29, 2007, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:46 AM by nightPhaser.)
22nd September, 2007
A ginger feline walked alone on a street littered with puddles of crimson, lit by a sickly yellow Moon. He was cautious, checking every darkened spot and gap, laying low, making little noise. On an intersection, he saw a thing, all black oil and hands, and attempted to sneak past it.

The ink-like Shadow saw him, and began to slide its oozing body towards him. His eyes became smaller. His teeth were clenched tightly. His mind was twisting into a tight knot of concentration. The Shadow was gaining speed, in small irregular bursts. Tommy's fists were tightly held, as he focused on a hidden spark under his thoughts. His eyes glanced forward, to an empty street. He took a breath.

He blinked. The monster screamed a shrill, iron scream several steps in front of him, with many black arms flailing in the air. A foot before the monster's oily fingers even touched his face, it exploded, in a flash of white light, and its pieces melted into the air and disappeared. Tommy unconsciously touched his face, as if to make sure it was still there. He looked around, and received a shove from someone behind him, and he almost fell over.

"That was awful."

"It's not working."

"You're not working." said a tall, gaunt canine man with near-black fur. He tossed a carton towards Tommy. "Drink up. No Shadows around here for a while."

They both found a bench, clean of grime and blood, and sat themselves down. Tommy popped open the carton of what seemed to be chocolate milk, sniffed it, and downed some of it. He noticed DJ bringing out a bottle of green tea and taking slow sips from it.

"You're thinking about it too much. It needs to come out on its own." DJ screwed the cap back onto his bottle. "We'll keep this up until you decide you'd rather die than live through Dark Hour. Do you?"

"I don't want to be Shadow-food."

DJ nodded, with a slight grin.

"So, DJ," Tommy said, fiddling with the corner of the milk carton. "How did you get into this?"

"If I tell you, will you actually Evoke something when we see another Shadow?"

Tommy looked at a tile on the sidewalk. "I might."

"No, you will."

DJ leaned back against the bench, sorting his thoughts, as Tommy crumpled the milk carton.

"Some time ago, I was driving home from hospital. A good friend of mine fell on hard times, got broken nerves, couldn't do anything. Still there, I think.

Anyway, on this quiet street with shops and kopitiams, a car came out of nowhere, overtook mine, almost grinding against the doors. It was so fast, maybe the driver was drunk or high, I don't know. A few meters ahead, I saw a kid crossing the street. He didn't see the bastard barreling towards him. Looked like a ragdoll when he went over the windshield and dropped off the side of the car. The driver kept going, like nothing happened, disappeared around a corner." DJ twisted open his bottle again.

"I parked on the kerb, and went out to check. The kid looked broken up, real bad, and there was blood under him." He took a swig of tea. "Couldn't have been older than 15." He wiped his muzzle. "I shouted for help. The few people around me walked really away, really fast. This old lady came downstairs from the shophouse and told me she'd called emergency services, and saw the whole thing."

He looked at Tommy, then at the clouds-masked Moon. "The kid's lungs collapsed while we were in the ambulance. He was saying something to me, but all I could hear was gurgling." He was about to drink some more, but stopped. "The night after that was when I saw the Dark Hour for the first time."

After a moment of silence between them, DJ laughed, slowly and under his breath. "So that's my little BS. I don't suppose you have a story about how you got into this mess?"

"I... I don't know. It just happened."

DJ poked Tommy's shoulder with a black-clawed finger "You're going to be fighting for your life every night from now on. You better have a reason for doing it." Tommy turned towards DJ. "What's your reason?"

There was a pause before DJ said, "A dim hope that what I'm doing is making the world a different, better place."

DJ tilted his head to his right. "There. Another stray." Tommy nodded. "This time," DJ said as Tommy stood up and walked towards it, "I'll leave you guessing if I'll just let that thing eat your face."

Tommy glanced back, and it seemed as if he had realised something, the fear changing into something else in the cat's eyes. When the Shadow lunged with unnatural speed towards him, there was a sound like broken crystal, and the monster burst into flames and screamed into nothingness.

"Now for the hard part: Let's see you do that, again."

4 days till Full Moon.

Characters (Set 2)
Tommy - (Sun) Baihu [Agi,-kaja,???]
DJ - (Judgement) Khentamentiu [Mudo,Hama,Recarm,Wk: Pierce,Wp: Scimitar]

Tower Of Kundalini
1st Block - Muladhara

Fusion Spells
None

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Fri Oct 05, 2007, 09:39 PM
Great stuff! So am I a Sunshine kid? Tell me more about me! Big smile

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Sun Oct 14, 2007, 11:22 PM
>> Uh, I guess "Tommy" is more of a "Sunrise" kid. Everyone has some sort of character arc going, though I can say "Tommy" has quite a positive one.

I'll collect the entries up to the first Full Moon as a story chapter, posted at my galleries and such. Also, after the Full Moon, I think I'll spend some time doing character bios and some art for the Personae. Winking

25th September, 2007
With a single steel knife, Lalita nicked and slashed the cold air inside the antechamber of Kundalini. Satisfied, she placed it next to a similar one, with a leather hilt and a glinting edge, on the steps that lead up to the gate to the first hostile floor of the tower. She watched as Kaynine brought in a large briefcase and a computer bag, and set them up somewhere on the polished floor.

"Lalita! Help us with the gear."

She went to where Shuraim was and helped him unload a number of protective vests and pads, checking for any that were too damaged to be used, from the last time they were here. Shuraim asked her to try out a particular vest, and saw that it fit her just fine.

"Here, this, too, is for you."

"Hey thanks, mister Mussawyr." She looked over the long belt, which had several holsters for short blades sewn into it.

"Just Shuraim. Same with Kaynine."
"Oh, okay. Thanks.

Shuraim pulled open a zippered bag, and started wrapping a line of heavy chain-link around his forearm from it.

"So, what did you do over the weekend, Lalita?"
"I was at the beach with Mom and Dad."
"Did you have a nice time?"
"I did! At least, until it rained."

"That's good to hear." He paused. "The beach trip, I mean. Not the rain." She smiled. "I know."

Lalita watched as Shuraim took off a silver band from his ring finger, and tucked it carefully into a pocket inside his bag. She caught a moment where he seemed to give it a kiss before he put it away.

"Um, mister Mussawyr... Shuraim... y'know the other day when my parents were held up, and you picked me up from school?"
"I think Peabo was driving, but yes."
"Yeah, about mister Hash: mind if I ask, if he's..."

Lalita paused, not sure how to broach a question, absentmindedly drawing circles in the air with her finger.

"If he's... what?"
"Nevermind."
"If you say so."

Lalita wrapped the belt around her waist, and pulled it into a comfortable, secure fit. She went back to the steps, and puts her knives in the holsters. She tested pulling them out, several times, even making a little move out of it. Dobb watched from somewhere on the steps where he was sitting, putting on a pair of boots.

"Damn, where do you learn that?" She grinned, and if she didn't have feathers, she would've been caught blushing. "Movies."

Dobb shook his head.

HT was testing the balance of his fighting staff. He held the heavy stick in his hand, examining it as it tilted one side and the other. Most of the paint on it had chipped away, revealing a dull metallic core. He took several swings at it, spun it once. He noticed Dobb sitting at the foot of the stairs leading to the gate, fiddling with a black crossbow leaning against his inside hip.

"Did you do something to it?"
"Hm? Nope."
"Yes you did. You changed the tension cable."
"Yeah. Should gives this sucker a bit more punch."

HT sighed, enough to be heard.

"If you think I'm going to ask what you replaced it with..."
"I wasn't."

He raised the crossbow, closing one eye, and putting an imaginary Dire Tiger Shadow in the sight. Dobb looked up at HT, and smirked. "Look, how many times have I actually used this thing? Five, six times since we started this circus act? My Persona abilities are good enough ninety percent of the time."

"More like sixty-five percent. I checked."

Dobb's eyes went smaller. "Math schmath. I know my powers work."

As the exploring party prepared themselves, Kaynine flipped open the large briefcase, and brought out a notebook computer from another bag. He attached a cable to a battery pack, and another to a small antenna array that opened like a complicated flipbook from the briefcase. Kay attached audio buds into his ears, which were connected to the Evoker around his neck, which was itself connected to the notebook. He closed his eyes, tapped the touchpad, and heard a slight clink as his Evoker activated. When he opened his eyes, the computer whirred into life, sealed from the Dark Hour by his Persona. He faced the gentle glow of the computer screen, and opened various windows with numerous maps and data charts. His movements were efficient, well-practiced.

"Alright, Kay, what's happening to Kundalini?"

Kaynine closed his eyes again, whispered a name, and the wireframe map of Kundalini Tower on the screen changed.

"I got a report from Jakarta this morning. They say new floors are opening up in their tower, and other weird things. I sent you a copy of it by E-mail."

"College server was down." Shuraim pulled a padded vest around his body and zipped it up. "So we're checking to see if anything's changed? Any idea what the Kirijo group has to say about this?"

Kay looked away from the computer. "No. Not really."

"We're on our own." Shuraim ran a finger along a length of his heavy chain. At the end of it was a small axe-blade, the edge of which he carefully tested with a thumb. "So be it."

Lalita watched as Kaynine did his thing, half concerned and half curious at his role and motivation. She's never actually seen him in battle, nor what his Persona looked like and what it could do other than tower teleperception.

"Hey, Kaynine. Don't you ever feel like joining us?"

"Of course I do, but at the moment it's quite important that I see ahead of you guys up there." He adjusted the antenna array, gently pulling it up like a skeletal accordion with wings. "Who knows, something might turn up later, and I might get to go floor-climbing with you."

Kaynine made a self-assured grin, like a dog in a kitchen who knew what he was getting for dinner. Lalita only had a moment to look puzzled, before Shuraim snapped his fingers repeatedly.

"Alright. Everyone ready?" They all nodded.

Kay clicked a marked tab. "The highest you've gone is floor fifty-eight. Just see if the exit opened up, or if anything's changed."

"More than usual, that is." Shuraim gestured at Lalitha, HT and Dobb. "Let's go."

They stood inside a green-and-bronze array laid out on the floor. Shuraim nodded at Kaynine, who tapped something out in the computer. A flash of green and gold, and the party disappeared, finding themselves in some part of Kundalini, though doubtless fifty-eight storeys above the ground.

Each character has their own Social Link with other Persona users. Any member who fights with others to which they have a high ranking Social Link gets an experience multiplier. I.e. two or more members who are very close to each other will gain more experience from battle.

1 day till Full Moon.

Characters
Vanyo - (Moon) Pan [Agi,Ailments,???]

Tower Of Kundalini
1st Block - Muladhara

Fusion Spells

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Mon Oct 15, 2007, 04:42 PM
Ein Schuß, eine Tötung.

[Image: Persona_Hero_Banner.jpg]
Tue Oct 16, 2007, 07:40 PM
You should definitely compile this into a PDF book, and send it to us when you're finished. Good stuff! Good stuff!

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Sun Feb 10, 2008, 07:19 PM
[Image: 2008_02_PersonaProcyon_Micro.jpg]

LV30 (Star) Procyon
St:12 Mg:19 En:13 Ag:13 Lu:16
(Prioritise Mg, Ag)
-----------------------------
ALIGNMENT:
Chaotic-Light
AFFINITY:
Weak to Dark; Resist Light
SKILLS:
*Hama, *Masukukaja, *Matarukaja, Megido(31) Mahama(32) Marakukaja(33) Hama Boost(34) Megidola(37)
DESCRIPTION:
The "Lesser Dog Star", one of two dog stars described in various ancient literature and held sacred by the Babylonians and Egyptians.

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Poem challenge : Your fursona nightPhaser 11 17,261 Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 AM
Last Post: Canis Enigmas
  The Short Story of Surroth and Farian gingertom84 0 4,259 Wed Dec 31, 2008 09:30 PM
Last Post: gingertom84
Rolleyes Short Story: "Bounce on Me" Ryuu Majin 0 2,960 Tue May 08, 2007 02:20 PM
Last Post: Ryuu Majin
  New Year's Story: An Evening In Xibalba nightPhaser 5 8,569 Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:17 AM
Last Post: gingertom84
  Fursona Disorder gingertom84 8 10,532 Thu Aug 17, 2006 08:36 AM
Last Post: nightPhaser
  Story inspired by song! Kai Whitewolf 4 7,778 Mon Apr 03, 2006 07:32 PM
Last Post: Krado
  Request: Story gallery/archive site nightPhaser 0 3,039 Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:38 PM
Last Post: nightPhaser