Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.86 Average
Fursona Disorder
Sun Aug 06, 2006, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: Sun Aug 06, 2006 04:51 PM by gingertom84.)
Fursona Disorder
I've been looking around. And, I can't find a style I like to illustrate my fursona. Some of the things I'm sure are:

:1: Ginger tomcat

And, that's about it. Should it stand erect like a human? Should it wear any kind of articles of clothes? Should it have big bulging eyes, and bespectacled like I am? Should it be cute? Should it be Disney-esque? Should it be anime-esque? Should it be strange? Should it be normal? XD I dunno. I dunno what I like. Tongue

Any kind souls here care to help? I'm seemingly lost in a sea of styles. The more I ponder on someone else's stuffs, the more I am lost with myself. Some of you guys had seen my gallery. What kinda style do you think would suit me best?

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sun Aug 06, 2006, 10:11 PM
RE: Fursona Disorder
Quote:What kinda style do you think would suit me best?

Well, what do you think would suit you best?

I perceive it as strange for one to ask other what kind of things suits oneself best. But now that you asked I imagine you would look like the Cait Sidhe (that cat thing from FF wotnumberiforgot)

I'm not good with people
Fri Aug 11, 2006, 09:06 PM
GT, you don't strike to me as the type of person who would need a fursona. I think you really only need an avatar or a signature logo of your personality and lifestyle. Personally, I liked that previous avatar with the rectangular cat with the big grin. Nothing wrong with that Big smile
Sat Aug 12, 2006, 11:31 PM
Actually, come to think of it, I don't need a fursona that says who I am. I want a fursona that depicts the darkside of me. Hmm ... maybe an evil black cat. A dark version of Caith Sidhe [pro.: caught shee] Apparently, it's a Scottish legend according to the wikipedia. Sometimes called the Devil Cat.

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the club!
Creating multiple avatars also gives you a small avenue of escape should something go wrong Winking

*points at the shadowy figure*

He did it!!
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 08:40 AM
gingertom84 Wrote:A dark version of Caith Sidhe [pro.: caught shee] Apparently, it's a Scottish legend according to the wikipedia. Sometimes called the Devil Cat.

>> If you ever decide on your version of Caite Sidhe, do message me. I've been trying out my MegaTen-ising skills, and might like to do an interpretation of Dark GT.

>> "Persona" comes from the Latin word for "theatre mask". Each persona is merely a facet on the cut gem of the self, though each facet may reflect an entire creature if given enough attention.

>> Good luck. ;]

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 02:22 PM
PERSONA 3 EXTREMIST D:<

[Image: Persona_Hero_Banner.jpg]
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 01:03 AM
No need to play to stereotypes... In the Deptford Mice series (by Robin Jarvis), the lord of all villians is a golden cat by the name of Jupiter. Tongue

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell's afraid I'll take over.

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
- Achilles

[Image: BadDayAtOffice.gif]
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: Thu Aug 17, 2006 08:37 AM by nightPhaser.)
Renegade Wrote:No need to play to stereotypes... In the Deptford Mice series (by Robin Jarvis), the lord of all villians is a golden cat by the name of Jupiter. Tongue
>> Worse is the evil with a pretty face. ^_^

Aside: Lucifer/Samael was the best and most beautiful of all the angels.

Dobb Wrote:PERSONA 3 EXTREMIST D:<
>> Instead of "Allahu akbar!" *boom* I say "PERSONA!" *bang*

...and I can say that without being called an ignorant and insensitive outsider. =P

*drives a plane into Tartarus*

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Poem challenge : Your fursona nightPhaser 11 17,261 Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 AM
Last Post: Canis Enigmas
  Fursona 3 (journal story series) nightPhaser 38 46,536 Tue Feb 26, 2008 09:59 PM
Last Post: Dobb