Thread Rating:
  • 169 Votes - 2.72 Average
Fancy a workout session anyone?
Thu Jun 16, 2011, 12:28 PM
RE: Fancy a workout session anyone?
Sorry, been busy lately so I kinda forgotten about this >.>
I'll try to ask my trainer tomorrow and see when can I bring a guest with me

When people meets, there's something taken, and something being left behind. what that left is called "link", and that wouldn't easily fade away, not even with time passes, nor how long the journey itself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 10:42 AM
sorry again-I almost threw up on yesterday's exercise that my mind skipped through this > <
And just to make sure, you're not talking about Pelangi Leisure Mall earlier right?
and the last part : since you're not really interested in a workout session, I was thinking about opening a new thread for another kind of meeting and see if more people are interested. What do you think?

When people meets, there's something taken, and something being left behind. what that left is called "link", and that wouldn't easily fade away, not even with time passes, nor how long the journey itself.
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 06:08 PM
(Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 AM)Ray Crescent Wrote:  And just to make sure, you're not talking about Pelangi Leisure Mall earlier right?
and the last part : since you're not really interested in a workout session, I was thinking about opening a new thread for another kind of meeting and see if more people are interested. What do you think?

Nope, I'm talking about Cheras Leisure Mall, of course, since I live in Cheras.
Whatever you want man, a work out session is not bad, besides, this chubby dragon could use a work out. If ya wanna organise another kinda meet is cool with me too, as long as it's within K.L.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rolleyes Anyone Up For A Fur Filled Bowling Session? RayrayTiger 44 72,347 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 AM
Last Post: DJAtomika
  Fancy a KL furmeet? Chibi_Chan 24 29,142 Sun Jul 10, 2011 01:09 AM
Last Post: BlueDragon