Thread Rating:
  • 166 Votes - 2.7 Average
Lets Play in Kanching Waterfall!
Mon Mar 22, 2010, 10:30 AM
RE: Lets Play in Kanching Waterfall!
1 driver 4 passengers and a furpile in my car boot it shall be then!

Stuff on Vimeo

http://www.vimeo.com/user2603417
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sun Apr 04, 2010, 04:36 AM
Update! Update!

I'm giving a last call to any furries that wanna join us for outing at Kanching Waterfall.

If there are no one wanna join us or still not getting enough furries, then I will bring my car along to Kanching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sun Apr 04, 2010, 12:54 PM
one more week to go. 6:30am?? is the LRT even opened then?? cuz im nearby kerinchi station and im not sure whether is its opened anot

LIFE IS LIKE A DANCE FLOOR

SO LETS PARTAAY!!!
Tue Apr 06, 2010, 12:53 AM
Here is the plan:

Tigerbomb and judgement_86 each are driving their cars. This coming Sunday, we will gather at KL Sentral on 7:00am. In total, we have 8 passenger seats.

Since judgement_86 knows an FOC entrance to the Kanching reserve, Tigerbomb will follow judgement_86's Kancil's tail all the way to the reserve.

PM me and judgement_86 your phone numbers if you are coming. And bring your own lunch. Because, when we are at the reserve, it is a long U-turn to get back to the nearby Rawang town where all the fast food is, and that kinda makes Rawang town not-so-nearby after all.

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Tue Apr 06, 2010, 03:22 PM
Hey dont forget about me... XD
since i'll be using my own transport... where should I wait...
I wont be using my motorbike since it just broke down... but dont worry i got someone to send me there...

[Image: 308235_270151396364326_100001084044548_7...1982_n.jpg]
Tue Apr 06, 2010, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: Tue Apr 06, 2010 06:52 PM by judgement_86.)
Update! Update!

I'm just done scouting the Kanching today.... and here the result, NO FOC ENTRANCE. DAMN!

Also I navigate the route to Kanching and it's so easy to get there from KL Sentral to Kanching Waterfall. Just use Jalan Duta and just follow Jalan 'Miaow' to Selayang until you reach Kanching Waterfall at your right. It took about 1 hour to get there (Traffic jam and other not included)

Also good news! A new Tesco just opened near Kanching and it just took about 10 minute.

If you wanna know more, you can SMS me at this number: 013-3727043 or you can poke me in YM: judgement_86@yahoo.com Also you can contact Tommy for more information.
Mon Apr 12, 2010, 06:27 AM
Testing sharing photo album

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16...367b959132

Stuff on Vimeo

http://www.vimeo.com/user2603417