Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Persona: Shattered Dreams [NaNoWriMo]
Sun Feb 15, 2009, 04:01 PM
RE: Persona: Shattered Dreams [NaNoWriMo]
>> I apologise for taking so long, but here it is finally. Hope you guys haven't given up on me yet. =3

For the uninitiated: in my Persona 3 fiction, the Evokers were changed from guns to, well, exploding dog collars. Go figure.

The Midnight Channel starts to ruin some of our characters' lives.

Ryuumajin's dungeon is, well, an Okami manga. I assure you, things will get nasty later.

I'd like to take the opportunity to mention: if this story was a game, each Persona-summoning character is also the other characters' associated Social Link. Higher S-Link ranks means that the characters gets EXP multiplier boost based on the total average Rank. Other effects include the ones in Persona 4 (receiving fatal blows, heal ailments, special moves) and combination skills that are only possible on a minimum shared Rank. E.g. Rank 2 on Dobb and Andy enables Shadow Quake (medium Almighty damage on all enemies, with small chance of Dark-based instant death).

In other words, a team that knows each other well, will kick Shadow ass pretty well too. Other combo skills: Rank Max on Ezra and Yaali gives the skill Doom Fractal (severe Almighty damage to all enemies, high chance of inflicting random ailments and -nda debuffs). Rank Max on all seven characters gives Last Pantheon (9999-damage all-target Almighty attack, drains all SP for the casting character) the most powerful move in the game, which may be plot-relevant as well.

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Persona: Shattered Dreams [NaNoWriMo] - nightPhaser - Wed Nov 12, 2008, 10:35 AM
RE: Persona: Shattered Dreams [NaNoWriMo] - Pyurio - Thu Nov 13, 2008, 09:52 AM
RE: Persona: Shattered Dreams [NaNoWriMo] - Pyurio - Fri Nov 21, 2008, 08:40 PM
RE: Persona: Shattered Dreams [NaNoWriMo] - nightPhaser - Sun Feb 15, 2009 04:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  National Novel Writing Month - NaNoWriMo Hollud 4 8,122 Mon Oct 31, 2005 09:19 PM
Last Post: Dobb