AnthroAsia

Full Version: HP7 Movie Outing in Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, The Boy Who Livedâ„¢ has returned to cinemas. I sent a few text messages to see who's interested to catch Harry Potter 7 (Part 1) this Saturday but I can probably reach more furs here.

The tentative plan is to catch the movie at GV Yishun for the 8:15pm show on 20th November. People confirmed going so far are:

Ark
DarkLurker
Junias
Norstein

Anyone else interested in joining our Gang of Four?
I'm game, ah, the timing is here also hehe. XD
I so wanted to join Frown but i have sign up for volunteer work Tongue
So i shall wait for the next event Smile
hmmm....should i? i got nothing on that day... but i am cash strapped. yes... no.... maybe......

EDIT: sorry that's a no. already invited out tonight to watch it Tongue
mmm....don't think i'll go for this one. HP isn't looking the same to me since the 3rd movie.
(Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 PM)sakroe Wrote: [ -> ]mmm....don't think i'll go for this one. HP isn't looking the same to me since the 3rd movie.

>> Even if the film doesn't bade well for you, there's always pre/after-film company to look forward to. Just sayin'. =)

lolz ahh true enough, but i have....rather had plans too unfortunately. XP

but on a lighter note, how was the thing guys?
(Mon Nov 22, 2010 02:39 PM)sakroe Wrote: [ -> ]lolz ahh true enough, but i have....rather had plans too unfortunately. XP

but on a lighter note, how was the thing guys?

Oh gawd, it was like 146 minutes of camping scenes.

Well, not really. Pacing could have been tighter, but not being stuck in Hogwarts really opened up the movie and gave it a modern LOTR vibe (especially with regards to the locket). Looking forward to Part 2 over here.

It was great seeing everyone again too, especially Gelidien whom I haven't met in ages. Thanks to everyone who turned up!
LOL camping and nothing else? interesting twist for the harry potter series.
Reference URL's